- Registration is preferred. Individuals who need boats, canoes, or fishing accessories need to register before the event.
- You must wear a life jacket! No exceptions.
- Limited number of boats and canoes (reserve one by registering).
- You may use your own boat, but the gas tank must be removed. Please note, the launch is rustic. Limit to 14–foot boats.
- Fishing poles and bait available. Participants must have a valid tribal fishing license in order to participate.
- Lunch is provided.
- The Food Sovereignty Committee will be demonstrating fish filleting.
Grand Prize: Charter Fishing Trip for 4 on Lake Michigan
For more information, contact DNR at DNR@pokagonband-nsn.gov or call DNR at (269) 782-9602.