Registration is closed as this event has passed. We hope you can join us next year!
Register today to participate in the second annual PHS Quadrathon! (You may also register on-site day of)
- Open to everyone, but limited to the first 100 teams
- Able to compete as an individual or on a team of 2, 3, or 4 people
- Individual and team competitions
- Each division will have three separate categories: Beginner, Competitor, and Elders (55+)
- All Elders team members must be 55+ years of age
- Prize money given to 1st–3rd place in competitor divisions (individual and team)
- Prize money amounts based on participation
Michigan’s original Quadrathon – 750 Meter Swim, 20K Bike, 2000 Meter Kayak, and 5K Run
July 28, 2019 - event begins at 8:30 a.m. with packet pickup beginning at 7:00 a.m.
Rodgers Lake campus, Dowagiac, MI
Enjoy the outdoors while competing for great prizes!
Register below! (Register by July 7 to receive a t-shirt and a swag bag of goodies and healthy treats | Late registration available from 7:00 – 8:00 the morning of event)
If you are not a Healthy Lifestyles Campaign participant, you will need to pay to participate. Please pay using the PayPal link below. The cost is $25 per person.