We strive to provide the best contest pow wow with related cultural activities in the Great Lakes region. The pow wow takes place every Labor Day weekend and celebrates the huckleberry harvest.
Kee-Boon-Mein-Kaa 2017 t-shirt design contest
The Kee-Boon-Mein-Kaa Contest Pow Wow Committee is seeking submissions for the 2017 t-shirt design. All submissions from any Native artist enrolled in a federally-recognized tribe will be accepted. The artist that creates the winning design for the pow wow T-shirts will be awarded $500.
How to Enter
- Entries must be submitted by email to James.Ivy@pokagonband-nsn.gov. The entries may be submitted in vector or PDF format, 6˝x 6˝, no more than 4 colors, 300 dpi and text layers, if included, must be separate from artwork. However, a vector file with layers in EPS format is preferred.
- The email must include the name, contact information and email address of the entrant.
- The deadline for entries is June 28, 2017.
- We will attempt to acknowledge all entries within one week of receipt; however, we cannot be responsible for entries or responses lost in e-mail.
- There is no fee to enter the contest.
Judging and Selection of Winner
- The winning design will be selected by the Kee-Boon-Mein-Kaa Pow Wow committee. Their decision will be final.
- The Kee-Boon-Mein-Kaa Pow Wow committee reserves the right not to select a winner if, in its sole discretion, no suitable entries are received.
- All submitted work must be original and not based on any pre-existing design.
- All entries will become the sole property of the Kee-Boon-Mein-Kaa Pow Wow and it may reproduce, distribute, publish, display, edit, modify, create derivative works and otherwise use the material for any purpose in any form and on any media.
Any questions or for more information, please contact James Ivy at James.Ivy@pokagonband-nsn.gov.