Congratulations on pursuing your education! To complete the application process for the Pokagon Band Vocational Scholarship. the following items need to be completed and turned into the Department of Education:
- Completed Adult Vocational Training Application with all forms signed and dated.
- Copy of your High School diploma or GED certificate (new applicants).
- Submit an official copy of your semester class schedule.
- Complete Part I of the Vocational Scholarship Unmet Needs Form (if the school awards financial aid) Be sure to include the number of credits for each semester. Submit it to the Financial Aid Officer at your college or university. They are to complete Part II and send it directly to us.
- Copy of your tribal enrollment card.
- Accreditation from the institute you are attending.
Scholarship checks are sent directly to your college or university. If you have any questions, please contact Joseph Avance, the Higher Education Specialist by telephone at (269)782-0887 or 1-888-330-1234 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.