Four Winds Restaurants
Effective October 1, 2018, the Pokagon Gaming Authority has arranged for all Pokagon citizens to receive a 50% discount at all Four Winds New Buffalo, Four Winds Hartford, Four Winds Dowagiac, and Four Winds South Bend designated food venues.
Below are the guidelines for receiving the discount:
- A Pokagon tribal ID card is required at time of purchase to be presented to the cashier tendering the transaction, by the citizen whose name appears on the card.
- Required to be 21 years of age, and present a tribal ID with photo, or a tribal ID with a Driver’s License or State ID with a photo.
- The 50% discount is available for card carrying Pokagon tribal citizens only; other similar cards from other bands/tribes are not authorized for the discount.
- The card presenter (Pokagon citizen) is required to provide a signature (cashier to verify) on the receipt that is generated, acknowledging the discount.
- A Pokagon citizen, when presenting their Pokagon tribal ID card, will be eligible for the 50% discount for the following maximum number of guests per food venue, per card:
|Four Winds Location||Food Venue||Maximum # of Guests||Additional Information|
|Copper Rock Steakhouse||6 adults||21+ years of age|
|Timbers||6 guests||21+ years of age after 10pm|
|Timbers||6 guests||21+ years of age|
|New Buffalo||Hard Rock Café||6 guests||21+ years of age after 10pm|
|South Bend||Kankakee Grille||6 guests||21+ years of age after 10pm|
|Buffet||unlimited # of guests||50% off each check|
|White Birch Market||unlimited # of guests||50% off each check|
|discount does not apply|
- One bill for the entire party will be collected at the time of the visit. Should the check require being split for separate payment, please alert the venue manager in advance; signature and tribal ID# are required to be listed on each check.
Four Winds Hotel
Ten standard rooms will be made available per day Monday through Thursday night, excluding holidays and other high demand blackout dates, at a discounted rate to Pokagon citizens. Other blackout dates may apply based on business needs.
Rate will be $45.00 plus resort fee.
- Advanced reservation is required.
- Reservation must be booked no later than three days prior to arrival.
- Reservations can be booked a maximum of eleven months in advance.
- Discounted rate must be available and identified at the time of reservation.
- Rooms will be available on a first come, first serve basis.
- No Show Reservations will be charged a $25 “No Show” rate.
- Reservations must be cancelled by 4:00 pm on the day of arrival to avoid incurring the No Show Charge Rate.
Credit card is required at time of reservation
- Credit card bearing the guest’s name must be presented at check in.
- Credit card is authorized for $100 at check in.
- Authorizations are released within 2 to 3 business days.
- Debit card authorizations can take up to 2 weeks to be released depending upon the cardholder’s bank.
Standard Room is defined as a non-suite room with either one king bed or two queen beds.
- Maximum occupancy for a King Room is 3 persons
- Maximum occupancy for a Double Queen Room is 5 persons
Pokagon Citizen must be 21 years of age or older in order to rent a room
Pokagon Citizen must provide Tribal Identification Number at the time of booking the reservation and must present Tribal Identification Card upon check in. If the Tribal Identification card does not bear the Pokagon Citizen’s photo, a government issued photo identification (driver license, state issued ID, military ID, passport) must be presented in conjunction with the Tribal Identification card.
There will be a maximum of two rooms per citizen per night.
In order to ensure that all citizens have an opportunity to take advantage of this offer, a citizen will be permitted to book no more than 10 room nights per year at the discounted rate.
Citizen may call the call center for the rate code and offer the rate code to the call center representative to see if the offer is available.