|Camp Staff||Workshop Proposal Form|
Our youth summer camp is called Kë Gbéshmen, which means "let's camp."
Kë Gbéshmen aims to grow Bodwéwadmi zhetthkéwen, a sense of community, and stewards of the environment for the next 7 generations. It is our mission to ensure every Kë Gbéshmen camper:
- Has a healthy and enjoyable camp experience.
- Gains enthusiasm for their Potawatomi ways and environmental concerns.
- Receives new experiences, develops new skills and forges life-long friendships.
- Leaves camp an emotionally, mentally, spiritually and physically stronger person.
- Establishes a stronger connection with Neshnabe history, culture and language.
2020 Camp Dates
Session 1 (Ages 12-17) Monday, June 22–Saturday, June 27 (overnight)
Session 2 (Ages 5-8) Tuesday, June 30–Thursday, July 2 (day)
Session 3 (Ages 8-11) Monday, July 13–Friday, July 17 (overnight)
Session 4 (Ages 9-15) Monday, July 20–Wednesday, July 22 (day)
Session 1 – Monday, May 4, starting at 10am
Session 2- Tuesday, May 5, starting at 10am
Session 3 & 4- Wednesday, May 6, starting at 10am
Questions? Contact Rebecca Williams at 269-462-4296 / Susan Doyle at 269-462-4229
L&C Camp Director – Rebecca Williams
Ed. Camp Director- Susan Doyle
L&C Assistant Camp Director- Daniel Stohrer
Ed. Assistant Camp Director- Kristie Bussler