Pokagon Health Services
Pokagon Health Services (PHS) is a Tribal Health Center owned and operated by the Pokagon Band of Potawatomi Indians. At Pokagon Health Services, our mission is to improve all patients' health, well-being, and quality of life by empowering individuals to a lifelong commitment to wellness.
Health Services Links
Alert: Fall Vaccines 2023
Starting Tuesday, September 26th:
- Influenza vaccines available for anyone aged 6 months and older
- RSV vaccines available for adults aged 60+
Starting Tuesday, Oct 3rd:
- COVID vaccines will also be available for anyone aged 6 months and older
Who We Serve
We serve the Native American population in Southwest Michigan and Northern Indiana. Members of any federally recognized Native American tribe in the United States can seek healthcare services at our facility located in Dowagiac, MI. Clinic and Pharmacy services are also available to spouses of Pokagon Band citizens and employees of the Pokagon Band.
Pokagon Health Services Hours
Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
58620 Sink Road
Dowagiac, MI 49047
(888) 440-1234 toll-free
PHS Quality Line
If you have any comments or concerns, don’t keep it to yourself. Call the PHS Quality Line
(866) 755-8185 toll free, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
PHS Text Messaging Program
If you’re a patient at Pokagon Health Services, be sure to “Opt-In” to receive text messages. The Pokagon Health Text Messaging Program is designed to communicate important health information with you via a text message, including:
- Health Education • Appointment Reminders • Appointment Scheduling Information • Referral Follow-Up Information • Health Screening Reminders
Sign up today at PokagonBand.formstack.com/forms/phs_text_program