The Special Request Program has changed for the 2020-21 school year.
The purpose of Special Request is to provide extra services for students with special academic needs.
Student Eligibility Requirements:
- Student must be a Pokagon citizen.
- Student must have a Release form on file.
- All applications intended for payment must be received within the current academic year.
- Special Request Form must be turned in with each request.
- Supporting documentation must be turned in with the form at the time of request.
- Multiple requests can be put on the same Special Request form if all documentation is submitted with it.
*all other Special Requests will be reviewed with supporting documentation
This program does not cover the cost of computers or laptops.
Program Funds: Max $500
Time Frame: August 1, 2020 - July 31, 2021
Educational Records Release Form, Special Request Application, and any other applicable documentation such as: IEP, 504 Plan, recommendation from medical or educational professional, etcetera.
Call Kristie Bussler at (269) 462-4222, or email EDU@pokagonband-nsn.gov prior to purchasing a device to confirm that it is covered in this program and to start the application process.
The W-9 form is only needed by Finance for direct payments to programs/institutions/services for activities/events.