The Enrichment Program has changed for the 2020-21 school year.
The purpose of the Enrichment Program is to provide opportunity for Pokagon youth anywhere in the United States to participate in an Enrichment Program, such as; Band camps, art camps, science camps, sports camps, career camps, Life Skills programs, such as; Drivers Training, music lessons, musical instruments, etc.
- Applicant must be a Pokagon Citizen from Birth-12th grade
- Applicant must have an Educational Records Release on file
- Event must occur within the time frame listed below
- All requests must be received by July 31st of the listed time frame
- This program does not cover the cost of computers or laptops.
Program Funds: $250 for remainder of 2020-2021 school year.
Time Frame: January 1, 2021– July 31, 2021
Enrichment Application, and any other applicable documentation such as:
- Copy of receipt/payment confirmation or invoice, etc. for program/event
- Information on program/event including where check needs to be mailed, fees, etc.
If you have questions, please call the Pokagon Band Department of Education (269) 782-0887 or toll free at (888) 330-1234 You can email scanned forms & documentation to Skye DePaul Skye.DePaul@pokagonband-nsn.gov or EDU@pokagonband-nsn.gov
Applications may be mailed, emailed, or faxed. Call to set up hand deliveries as Government Staff may still be working remotely.
*If emailing documentation, please scan & add as attachments, as pictures of forms & documentation will not be accepted.
The W-9 form is only needed by Finance for direct payments to programs/institutions/services for activities/events.