Kë Nadmadmen Let’s Help Each Other
Purpose: To provide additional educational support to Eligible Participants
The Tutoring Program policy is a modified version for April 1-July 31, 2021. The policy is subject to change, so please watch the website for the most current information.
- Pokagon Citizens and Title VI Students in Pre-Kindergarten-12th Grades
- Pokagon Citizens Working Toward a GED
Time Frame: Services Provided Between April 1 and July 31, 2021
Program Funds: $2,500 Per Student
- Accredited Learning Center (online or in-person)
Facilities which employ certified teachers or certified tutors to work with students on core academic areas, study skills, or test preparation
- Auxiliary Tutor (online option only at this time)
- Certified Teacher (Individual with a Current Teaching Certificate)
- Individual with Bachelor’s Degree with Academic Area of Focus
- College Student currently enrolled in Bachelor's Degree Program and has successfully completed 60 or more credits
Documents Needed: Educational Records Release, Tutoring Request
For more information, contact Kristie Bussler at Kristie.Bussler@Pokagonband-nsn.gov or 269-462-4222.