The Pokagon Community Outreach team works closely with citizens to provide specific services at home, outside facilities, and local events. Our team includes four full time community health nurses.
Community health nurses and our collaborate closely with your PHS primary care provider and may be referred to your home or facility as follow up care by your primary care provider.
- Health promotion
- Nutrition management and education
- Prenatal supportand post-partum support
- Healthy Start Program (newborn to age 5)
- Breast feeding education and support
- Diabetes foot exams and care
- Family strengthening education and support
- Community health assessments and screenings
- Diabetes and chronic disease management
- Elders assistance and support
- Medication education and management
- Referred specialty visits
- Nail Trim clinics
- Tele health visits
Rodgers Lake Campus
58620 Sink Road
Dowagiac, MI 49047
Monday – Friday | 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m.