The Pokagon Heath Services Pharmacy offers prescriptions at no cost to all members of federally-recognized tribes. PHS uses an integrative treatment approach. This means Clinic providers, Behavior Health, Community Outreach, and Pharmacy all work closely together as a team to provide you the best personalized, patient centered care.
- Filling prescriptions for both acute and chronic medications
- One on one medication counseling with our pharmacists
- Integrative treatment team
- Environmentally friendly medication bottle disposal
- Smoking cessation assistance
- Become established with Pokagon Health Services (PHS)
- Maintain establishment by completing annual updates as required
- Agree to accept one of our PHS providers as your primary care provider
- Prescriptions must be filled at the PHS Pharmacy
Contact Us Rodgers Lake Campus 58620 Sink Road Dowagiac, MI 49047 (269) 782-4570
Hours Monday – Wednesday + Friday | 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Thursday | 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.