The Repair and Rehabilitation program provides the opportunity for eligible Pokagon Band citizens to have repairs made and/or allow them to renovate their homes. Repairs to houses shall not exceed $30,000; repairs to mobile homes will not exceed $10,000.
- Must be an enrolled Pokagon Band citizen with Pokagon Band children in the household 13 years old or under, or
- Pokagon Band citizen with a Pokagon Band child with permanent physical disabilities, or
- Non-citizen with Pokagon Band children in the household 13 years old or under, or
- Pokagon Band citizen who is physically disabled, or
- Be the legal guardian of a Citizen who has a ermanent Disability and resides with the applicant in the home to be rehabilitated.
- Be within the Low Income Guidelines (Updated 7/2/2021).
- Live within the Ten County Service Area.
- Must have lived in and occupied the home for three or more years.
- Repairs shall not exceed the equity in the home.
- Is not in debt to the Pokagon Band.
To apply for this program, please download and complete the pre-application below and return it to the Housing & Community Development office.
For more information, please contact the office at (269) 783-0443 or (877) 983-0385.