|Camp Staff||Workshop Proposal Form|
Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic we had to cancel camp for this year. Please check back in the future for further updates.
Our youth summer camp is called Kë Gbéshmen, which means "let's camp."
Kë Gbéshmen aims to grow Bodwéwadmi zhetthkéwen, a sense of community, and stewards of the environment for the next 7 generations. It is our mission to ensure every Kë Gbéshmen camper:
- Has a healthy and enjoyable camp experience.
- Gains enthusiasm for their Potawatomi ways and environmental concerns.
- Receives new experiences, develops new skills and forges life-long friendships.
- Leaves camp an emotionally, mentally, spiritually and physically stronger person.
- Establishes a stronger connection with Neshnabe history, culture and language.
2020 Camp Dates
Questions? Contact Rebecca Williams at 269-462-4296 / Susan Doyle at 269-462-4229
L&C Camp Director – Rebecca Williams
Ed. Camp Director- Susan Doyle
L&C Assistant Camp Director- Daniel Stohrer
Ed. Assistant Camp Director- Kristie Bussler