- Center of History and Culture
- Health Services
- Housing & Community Development
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Natural Resources
- Social Services
- Tribal Police
Application for Enrollment (Citizen Access Only)
As of February 21, 2021 the Pokagon Band of Potawatomi Indians will be requiring DNA testing for applicants. The applicant and Pokagon parent will have to complete a DNA test through DNA Diagnostics Center as part of the enrollment process. Information on the revised Enrollment Code can be found on the Office of Tribal Council secured site for citizens. If you are not a Pokagon citizen you will need to contact the Enrollment Department.
For more information call 269-782-1763 or email us at email@example.com .
- Spouses qualify for the Burial Fund. Information on the Burial Fund can be found on the Pokagon Band website under Social Services Programs/Burial Fund: Click Here
- Spouses receive special consideration and preference in hiring at the Tribal Government as well as at Four Winds Casinos.
- Spouses also are allowed to hunt, fish and gather on Tribal Lands along with their Tribal Spouse. More information can be found on the Natural Resources/Gathering section of the Pokagon Band website: Click Here
Update your marriage status
If you have recently wed, you can change your marriage status with the Band so your spouse may begin receiving tribal spouse benefits. Simply complete the form below.
Self-Service Address Change
You can now update your own contact information online. This saves time and ensures your information is entered correctly. Please take a moment to update your contact information with the Band.
The Enrollment Office administers the records of tribal citizenship.
Questions should be directed to:
Dana Sturgeon Enrollment/Election Supervisor
Theresa Barber Enrollment/Election Clerk
8 a.m.–5 p.m. office hours
58620 Sink Road | PO Box 180
Dowagiac, MI 49047
(269) 782-1763 phone
(269) 782-1964 fax