The Pokagon Heath Services Pharmacy offers prescriptions at no cost to all members of federally-recognized tribes. The pharmacy is also able to fill medications for all non-native employees as well as non-native spouses or family members who reside in the same household. Copays will be charged at the time of prescription pickup for all non-native patients. PHS uses an integrative treatment approach. This means Clinic providers, Behavior Health, Community Outreach, and Pharmacy all work closely together as a team to provide you the best personalized, patient-centered care.
- Filling prescriptions for both acute and chronic medications
- Medication counseling and education with the pharmacist
- Smoking cessation assistance
- OTC medication purchases
- Safe disposal of expired or unused medications
- Blister pack compliance packaging
- Become established with Pokagon Health Services (PHS)
- Maintain establishment by completing annual updates as required
- Agree to accept one of our PHS providers as your primary care provider
- Prescriptions must be filled at the PHS Pharmacy
Monday – Friday | 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
58620 Sink Road
Dowagiac, MI 49047
Please call (269) 782-4570 for all medication refills.