Food Assistance Programs

White decorative border
Department Menu

Emergency Food Program

The Emergency Food Program is designed for individuals and families who are experiencing brief financial difficulties and need assistance purchasing food.

Food Commodities Program

The Pokagon Band Food Commodities Program, developed in conjunction with the USDA and the Pokagon Band, provides nutritious food to qualified citizens.

Find out more and apply here: Food Commodities Program

FSA Nutrition Benefit Card

The Pokagon Band Tribal Council has approved the 2023 FSA Nutrition Benefit program to assist tribal households with necessary and reasonable increased expenses caused by the COVID-19 emergency.