We strive to assist families in maintaining strength in a healthy community structure by helping to solve issues experienced by children, parents, and Elders in the majority community.
Those receiving services include tribal citizens who request them or those citizens on whose behalf services are requested. All those individuals who are members of federally-recognized tribes residing within the service delivery area will receive information and referrals. Specific grant programs may be restricted to prescribed eligibility criteria and membership status in the Pokagon Band.
Social Services Page Links
- Social Services Staff
- Food Assistance Programs
- Payment Assistance Programs
- Domestic Violence Support
- Individual & Family Assistance Programs
- Pokagon COVID Helpline
- Family Welfare Services
- Indiana Centralized Intake
- Michigan Centralized Intake
- Commodities/Food Services
Links to Government Support
- Official web site for the State of Michigan
- Department of Human Services - Allegan County
- Department of Human Services - Berrien County
- Department of Human Services - Cass County
- Department of Human Services - Van Buren County
- Official web site for the State of Indiana
- The United States Social Security Administration
- Selective Service Info
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
Need Help Paying Bills?
- Kent County Assistance Programs
- Kalamazoo County Assistance Programs
- La Porte County Assistance Programs
- St. Joseph County Assistance Programs
- Elkhart County Assistance Programs
- Starke County Assistance Programs
- Kosciusko County Assistance Programs
- Resources Guide for Van Buren County
- Berrien County Resource Directory
- Allegan County United Way - Finding Help
- Allegan County Resource Directory
Hours: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
58620 Sink Rd.
Dowagiac, MI 49047