Click here for Citizen Vaccination Information.
Health Services Links
- Community Outreach Program
- Behavioral Health
- COVID-19 Information
- Purchased/Referred Care
- Wellness Center
- Additional Resources
Health Services Mission
To improve health, wellbeing, and quality of life for all patients by empowering individuals to a lifelong commitment to wellness.
Who We Serve
Pokagon Health Services (PHS) serves as a primary care provider for Native American population in Allegan, Van Buren, Berrien and Cass counties in Michigan, and La Porte, St. Joseph, Elkhart, Stake, Marshall and Kosciusko counties in Indiana. Members of any Native American tribe who live in the United States can be seen in the Medical Clinic. Medical care for services provided outside the Pokagon Clinic will be covered by Purchased/Referred Care if:
- The patient is a citizen of the Pokagon Band
- The patient has established care at PHS
- PHS is the sole primary care provider for the patient, AND
- The patient lives within the service delivery area
Please see Purchased/Referred Care page for more information.
Wellness Center Information
Updated Hours for the Pokagon Band Wellness Center and the Family Activity Center (FAC)!
Monday - Friday | 6 a.m. until 7 p.m.
Saturday | 8 a.m. - noon
Come and Check Us Out!
- We have both indoor and outdoor events/activities available for the entire family
- No age restrictions on using the Family Activity Center, with parents present
- Wellness Center is available for ages 16-18 with a parent
- Ask us about our special fitness classes which include yoga, cardio drumming, cycling, and more
- Shuffleboard, basketball, and volleyball are available for individual or team usage
Pokagon Health Services Survey
Please take a moment to review your experience with any of our health programs, including transportation, with the PHS Survey.
For more information, to schedule an appointment, or to speak to someone at Pokagon Health Services:
58620 Sink Road
Rodgers Lake Campus
Dowagiac, MI 49047
Pokagon Health Services Hours
Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.